Write for Orange Copywriting - Guest Posts
Orange Copywriting strives to provide fresh valuable content for our readers.
From time to time we accept guest posts from authors within the industry. If you believe that you have a unique perspective then we encourage you to submit your blog post so that we can evaluate it. We are happy to accept guest posts that fit within the overall theme of this website. This means that posts around writing, copywriting, blog writing and press releases will always be preferred. The important thing is that your post should provide an element of value to our readers.
Rules for Guest Posts:
- Your guest post must always be 100% unique and original. They must not have already been published elsewhere. We will scan your content with a number of plagiarism tools. (to avoid disappointment, please scan your guest posts with CopyScape before submitting)
- The content must be a minimum of 600 words. Anything shorter than this will be rejected as we believe it is extremely difficult to provide the level of value that we are striving for.
- Your guest post should be thought provoking. It is much more likely to be accepted if it is obvious that the content is well written and informative.
- Please include a proper image for your guest post. In the event of using images that have been created by others we will expect you to include due credits to the author or agency.
- Guest posts that include any affiliate links will automatically be rejected. (please don't waste your time and ours)
- Do not overly self-promote. Instead use an effective (non-spammy) author Bio to provide an insight into yourself.
- Once your guest post has been accepted it is essential that you are available to respond to any comments that are provided.
When sending your guest posts please provide details of your website so that we can view previous samples of your work. Send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to seeing your ideas.
Blog post ideas and suggestions:
To help gain a better understanding of the kind of material that Orange Copywriting are looking for, check out some of these posts:
Tips and suggestions that will make connecting better with your audience much easier.
Does your site provide too much fluff content? or is the nutritional value just about right?
How do you feel about blog post length? Are you in the 1,000 words camp, or do you believe that less can actually be more?
Be sure to check out the latest blog posts from Orange Copywriting.
Thanks for taking the time to check out our write for us page. A reminder of that email address to send in your guest blog posts: email@example.com.